Jerry Jackson on Hancock Jerry Jackson on Hancock

wowee!

a good impersonation! I love the Jerry Jackson cartoons and I got a good laugh out of this. People who don't get it are teh gay, lololololololol

Old Time Stickmen Old Time Stickmen

Not bad at all.

Though I must admit I am not a fan of stick people, I was glad to see that you had real humor, mouths, and eyes, showing that you clearly put effort into your animation as opposed to most newbies that use stick people. Your humor is random but funny, I like the old Black and white style, and overall a good effort.

My only suggestion is next time around, fix some typos/spelling errors such as "where" as opposed to "were" and "I'm" instead of "Im." Fixing those small things will help prevent people from saying "STICK PEOPLE AND MISSPELLED WORDS = N00B" (Which I have thought before.) Cheers! :)

LivingStick responds:

Thanks for the tips. For some reason I have trouble finding grammar errors.

Untitled-11.swf Untitled-11.swf

Hmm

This flash was actually sort of cool.

Rn86 responds:

thanks

|~Love Me Forever~| |~Love Me Forever~|

Haha

The only thing that I wondered about was if they had written their signs to eachother backwards... if they just jotted stuff down, it would appear backwards in the mirror. Other than that, cute little flash :)

The Wrath of Iron Ryan The Wrath of Iron Ryan

Read everything Lady-Kass said.

Seriously. It was incredibly boring for long periods of time and your fighting sequences need to be MUCH shorter.

LordHayden responds:

Very well then. But you'd best vote 5 when I make changes.

Flash Dancer Flash Dancer

Wow!

Congratulations on the two awards... they are well deserved! Wonderfully fluid animation.

DonkeysBazooka responds:

thanks. (what an uncreative response)

Best present ever Best present ever

wow

I will be incredin;y surprised if this doesn't make the front page.

Street Fighter Ult. Ed. Street Fighter Ult. Ed.

...

TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND YELLING AT THE VIEWER DOES NOT MAKE THIS ANIMATION ANY BETTER!

filipinoy69 responds:

DONT REALLY CARE...I LIKE TYPING IN ALL CAPS

NEW Tywo At Large Ep. #1 NEW Tywo At Large Ep. #1

Excellent

awesome. Better than most new cartoon series on TV. Can't wait for more!

Searching For Souls Searching For Souls

damn funny

I think the best part for me is John the baptist because I have a friend named Jon who is a baptist and plays with a yoyo... heh. But besides that, this is freakin' hilarious and should be watched over and over and over. Everything is fantastic - voices and sounds, animation, humor... everything.