Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Pretty fun game

Loved the partner and upgrades, though I didn't get the "finish the game" medal even though I played through twice (getting "overdosed" ranking on both playthroughs).

Muffin Match Muffin Match

Fun, Cute, Addictive

I love it! One thing I would recommend is make each level slightly different, even if only by changing the background/colors for each level, so it "feels" like I'm leveling up since there's no difference from the first and last level. The upgrades are cool and I liked playing it to the end :)

Dillo Hills Dillo Hills

Wow!

This game has everything I love in a Newgrounds game... medals, upgrades, addictive, simple gameplay that's still challenging, incredibly cute and beautiful artwork, and fun music. I love everything about this game!

Nemo's Run Nemo's Run

Very good Game Jam entry

Sorry you are getting downvoted, no idea why. As the primary artist for the Peter Pan game in this game jam, I admit I don't think your game is as pretty as the one I worked on but that being said the gameplay is solid and challenging, the artwork serves its purpose, and the music is nice. A good game, especially for one made in a weekend.

Wallross responds:

Thanks!
Well, at least the competition isn't being decided on just the portal votes... It is a bit of a shame that it is getting downvoted and not many people are getting to see it though.

rUPunzel rUPunzel

Fun!

One of the most fun-to-play games in the game jam. I wish the roses did something and the art could have been a tad prettier but overall I really liked the gameplay and found it very fun!

Shark Mountain Shark Mountain

lol

Since I worked on it I don't think it's fair to give it a rating (but I'm going to.)

But I'd just like to say that people are taking the "2 years of work" thing WAAAYYYY too seriously. It's not like we all got together and tirelessly labored for two years, every hour, every day. Sure we did put a lot of hard work in individually. But by two years we mean from the time the idea popped up and by the time the game was finished, two years had passed. So please cut it out with the snide remarks about "YOU REALLY SPENT TWO YEARS ON THIS?!?" It's aggravating. Thanks.

Defend The Flag Defend The Flag

Awesome!

The controls were a bit weird for me to get used to at first, but the great graphics made up for it. I love the style of everything, and I especially love the "Bosses," haha :)

One shot one kill One shot one kill

good game, but...

the level with the poker players confuses me, I killed the other poker players, waited, and somehow the guy with the green tie got shot. What am I not noticing? :(

SonicTheHedgehogSource v3 SonicTheHedgehogSource v3

?????

Why post something like this? All it is is links to stuff that isn't even yours. If people can just go to the actual site, what is the point in making yours? It'd be like if I made a "flash community" and just linked to the flash portal. Stupid.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Great!

One of the best games on NG. I got him into space in 17 days! :)