Jerry Jackson on Hancock Jerry Jackson on Hancock

wowee!

a good impersonation! I love the Jerry Jackson cartoons and I got a good laugh out of this. People who don't get it are teh gay, lololololololol

Old Time Stickmen Old Time Stickmen

Not bad at all.

Though I must admit I am not a fan of stick people, I was glad to see that you had real humor, mouths, and eyes, showing that you clearly put effort into your animation as opposed to most newbies that use stick people. Your humor is random but funny, I like the old Black and white style, and overall a good effort.

My only suggestion is next time around, fix some typos/spelling errors such as "where" as opposed to "were" and "I'm" instead of "Im." Fixing those small things will help prevent people from saying "STICK PEOPLE AND MISSPELLED WORDS = N00B" (Which I have thought before.) Cheers! :)

LivingStick responds:

Thanks for the tips. For some reason I have trouble finding grammar errors.

Untitled-11.swf Untitled-11.swf

Hmm

This flash was actually sort of cool.

Rn86 responds:

thanks

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Pretty fun game

Loved the partner and upgrades, though I didn't get the "finish the game" medal even though I played through twice (getting "overdosed" ranking on both playthroughs).

Muffin Match Muffin Match

Fun, Cute, Addictive

I love it! One thing I would recommend is make each level slightly different, even if only by changing the background/colors for each level, so it "feels" like I'm leveling up since there's no difference from the first and last level. The upgrades are cool and I liked playing it to the end :)

Dillo Hills Dillo Hills

Wow!

This game has everything I love in a Newgrounds game... medals, upgrades, addictive, simple gameplay that's still challenging, incredibly cute and beautiful artwork, and fun music. I love everything about this game!